Suffolk Wedding Shed Blog Submissions
We are constantly on the look out for exciting blog posts to share with our brides.
If you are recently married, a bride to be, or a local supplier and you have something inspiring or advice to share with our readers, then we would love to hear from you.
We love all things artisan, affordable, alternative, edgy and, fun.
Most importantly, we need good picture content: either colourful or edgy or unusual; basically, something that will stand out, inspire and catch attention.
Suppliers: you do not need to be based in Suffolk, just as long as you are happy to serve Suffolk brides.
If you have a post or content for a post you would like us to feature, then:
1) submit a sample/extract or complete blog (up to you) to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Make sure you have permission from all participants to use the material you would like us to share
3) We will reply with feedback asap (allow us 7 days please)
4) Submit full blog, complete with links, acknowledging and crediting everyone involved
5) We will schedule your post in and send you a draft to view before it goes live on our website
6) The post will be shared on all our social media pages!
We have had an overwhelming response to our request for blog posts, but, as long as you fulfil our criteria, we will do our best to fit everyone in – there might just be a little wait. We will aim to put up one new blog post a week.