Competition Terms and Conditions
This competition is run by Suffolk Wedding Shed
The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Suffolk Wedding Shed and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Suffolk Wedding Shed Facebook Page
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
Closing date for entry will be 05/04/2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: To enter, you must like and comment on the competition post on our Facebook page. In the comment you need to say who you would bring with you to Express Yourself Wedding Show.
10. Suffolk Wedding Shed reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
11. The prize is as follows: A VIP Goody Bag.
12.The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by an independent adjudicator appointed by the Promoter.
14. The winner will be notified by Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook